The Market has ended for the season. Please join us next year for the 2015 season!
2015 Greenfield Farmers Market
Market Season: May - October
Every Sunday | 10a - 2p | Konkel Park
*Closed Memorial Day Weekend*
*NEW* Makers Market on the 1st Sunday of each month!
Visit the Greenfield Farmers Market and shop over 50 vendors selling local produce, bakery, meat, specialty foods, specialty products and ready-to-eat items! Please visit our new BLOG with all of our updated information, vendor listings, calendar of events, market applications and more!
2015 Market Details
- Visit our new BLOG for all of the Market information.
- The Greenfield Farmers Market will open on May 3, 2015.
- The Market will occur weekly on Sunday's from 10:00a - 2:00p. *Note the market will not be open on Memorial Day Weekend.
- The season will end on October 25.
- The location is Konkel Park. (5151 W. Layton Avenue)
- NEW in 2015: Makers Market will be open the 1st Sunday of each month of the season and will feature artists and craft vendors selling their handcrafted goods.
- Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/greenfieldwifarmersmarket
- For those interested in volunteering at the Market and assisting the Farmers Market Committee, please contact the Greenfield Health Department at 414.329.5275.
- For Music & Entertainment: We are seeking musical talent for our weekly Markets in 2015. Please download the Musician Information Form for details or contact us via phone or email with questions. (Musician W-9 Form)
2015 VENDOR INFORMATION
Visit the JOIN THE MARKET page of our new blog for application materials to both the Farmers Market and Makers Market. Musician and Non-profit information is also available.
Market Contact Information
Health Department Telephone: 414.329.5275
Market Manager: Jessica Elkins