* Before an application for an Alcohol Beverage License is filed in the City Clerk’s office, applicants must begin the approval process by contacting:
1. Kristi Johnson, Community Development Manager, at (414) 329-5342, for review by the Plan Commission.
2. Environmental Health Specialist, at (414) 329-5267, for review by the Health Dept.
3. The Wisconsin Dept. of Revenue at (414) 227-4000 or http://www.revenue.wi.gov/faqs/pcs/seller.html#s1 to obtain a Wisconsin Seller’s Permit. This can also be obtained at the Wisconsin State Office Building, 819 N. 6th St., Room 408, in Milwaukee.
4. The Internal Revenue Service to obtain a Federal Employer Identification number. For more information, or to apply online, go to: http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/article/0,,id=102767,00.html
The Community Development and Inspection Services Division are responsible for providing applications and issuing various permits including: