Applications now being accepted for the following positions. Click each position below for a full job description.
Seasonal/Year-Round Part-Time Job Openings
- Park Worker Job Description** (Seasonal Summer or Year-Round)
- Kids Connection Before and/or After School Group Leader (Sept through June)
- Summer Playground Leaders (now accepting applications for Summer 2020!) (Summer)
- Youth Sports Coaches for Basketball, Flag Football, Volleyball, Baseball and Soccer (Year-Round pending sport coached)
- American Red Cross certified Lifeguards* (Year-Round or Seasonal)
- American Red Cross certified Water Safety Instructors* (Year-Round or Seasonal)
- Adult Fitness Instructors (Year-Round or Seasonal)
- Kidnastics Instructor (Year-Round or Seasonal)
*Interested in working as a Lifeguard or Water Safety Instructor but are not certified? Our next training classes are scheduled for early January and May. Discounted class fees are offered for potential staff candidates who complete an employment application and our interview process. Contact our department for details.
**Applications are now being accepted for Park Workers. Must be at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma, valid driver's license, clean driving record, and able to work in varying weather conditions. Must be able to work evenings, weekends, as well as Memorial Day weekend and July 3-6. Prior landscaping, turf care, building and grounds maintenance desirable. Hours change due to the seasons and work available. Salary $12.50-$14.50 per hour.
Positions open until filled.
Please fill out a City of Greenfield Parks and Recreation Department application by clicking the application link below to fill out online and submit online or download the application PDF version to print off and fill out and apply in person. In-person application can be dropped off at the Parks and Recreation office inside Greenfield City Hall at 7325 W Forest Home Ave, room 200, Greenfield WI.